[Dipleague] SHZEN NATURAL COSMETICS SPECIALS/ALSO OPPORTUNITY TO REGISTER TO BECOME A CONSULTANT OR BUY YOURS AT A DISCOUNT

C Katunga ckatunga at mweb.co.zw
Sun Sep 4 04:09:29 CAT 2016

Available to order are Sh'zen Natural cosmetics.

Please email if you want me to send you the full colour brochures with our
exciting August and September specials.

You can register and get your own products at a discount and those that want
to do it as a business are also welcome.

There is an opportunity to get FREE start up kits valued at more than
R3,000.

You also get to enjoy the following:

Earn up 27% Commission and recruit and earn 5% from all your Level 1
recruits and 3% from all your Level 2s.

ON-STAGE RECOGNITION Get recognised and rewarded for all your amazing
achievements.

FABULOUS INCENTIVES . Pampering products . Generous cash bonuses . Indulgent
spa days . Top Consultant workshops . Exquisite jewellery . Travel
essentials . Beautiful handbags . Sh'Zen business tools

TRAVEL OPPORTUNITIES Enjoy annual all-expenses-paid island holidays, luxury
cruises and exotic adventures.

FUN & INSPIRING WORKSHOPS Learn from the best in the industry, meet
international guest speakers and get top tips, sales tools and ideas to
inspire you!

FRIENDSHIP & SUPPORT Expand your social circle and create lasting
friendships with our huge network of Sh'Zen consultants.

For more details, please or call/sms/whats app on 0772-254882.

---