[Dipleague] Do you want to purchase a car locally?
tendai at csz.org.zw
Mon Oct 31 08:25:18 CAT 2016
My name is Tendai. I have a wide link of car sales people as well as some
individuals who are disposing of their vehicles. I can assist you find a
good car within your budget at a very minimal commission of only 2% of car
value. My conditions are as below:
* THE 2% IS ONLY PAYABLE TO ME ONCE YOU HAVE PURCHASED THE CAR I WOULD HAVE
REFERRED AND NOT ANY TIME BEFORE.
* Discontinuation of searching service should for any reason (like you have
found the car somewhere else) to be communicated by either party.
* Even though I will strive to get the best car, the responsibility of
inspecting the car and making sure it is up to standard lies solely with the
* Unless negotiated prior, the 2% commission payment is payable immediately
after the sale of the car in cash/ecocash.
* Should you require extra services like a mechanic's inspection, that can
be arranged separately at a separate charge payable to the mechanic.
* Where am asked to advise in terms of transaction security etc, I will do
so to the best of my ability but this remains the prerogative of both buyer
* A minimum acceptable purchase fee may be advised for vehicle purchase so
that I maintain my reputation by providing quality leads.
I am honest and you will not be disappointed.
If you feel I can be of service to you, kindly get in touch with me stating
your required car and budget as well as any other relevant information.
Email; <mailto:tendaimzv at gmail.com> tendaimzv at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Dipleague