[Dipleague] Do you want to purchase a car locally?

Tendai Muzvondiwa tendai at csz.org.zw
Mon Oct 31 08:25:18 CAT 2016

My name is Tendai. I have a wide link of car sales people as well as some
individuals who are disposing of their vehicles. I can assist you find a
good car within your budget at a very minimal commission of only 2% of car
value. My conditions are as below:

*  THE 2% IS ONLY PAYABLE TO ME ONCE YOU HAVE PURCHASED THE CAR I WOULD HAVE
REFERRED AND NOT ANY TIME BEFORE.

*  Discontinuation of searching service should for any reason (like you have
found the car somewhere else) to be communicated by either party.

*  Even though I will strive to get the best car, the responsibility of
inspecting the car and making sure it is up to standard lies solely with the
buyer.

*  Unless negotiated prior, the 2% commission payment is payable immediately
after the sale of the car in cash/ecocash.

*  Should you require extra services like a mechanic's inspection, that can
be arranged separately at a separate charge payable to the mechanic.

*  Where am asked to advise in terms of transaction security etc, I will do
so to the best of my ability but this remains the prerogative of both buyer
and seller.

*  A minimum acceptable purchase fee may be advised for vehicle purchase so
that I maintain my reputation by providing quality leads.

I am honest and you will not be disappointed.

If you feel I can be of service to you, kindly get in touch with me stating
your required car and budget as well as any other relevant information.

Email;  <mailto:tendaimzv at gmail.com> tendaimzv at gmail.com

Call/Whatsapp; 0772337578

Best Regards,

Tendai Muzvondiwa