[Dipleague] Accommodation To Rent

forksandfingers forksandfingers at zol.co.zw
Mon Oct 31 23:22:37 CAT 2016

Are you looking for property to rent? Look no further, we have 2
available properties ready for immediate occupation.

1). We have a beautiful refurbished one bed cottage with kitchen,
lounge and bathroom situated in Mandara. Water and Electricity all
inclusive.

Close to Town, Shops, Hospitals and Entertainment Areas.

"Competitive Rates"

Call Us Now!!!

Abigail - 0772218827
Farai - 0772950360

Email us:    faldom0 at gmail.com

2). House to let in Greystone Park.  3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms,  Main
bedroom en suite. Separate lounge dining room. Self contained cottage
with bathroom. Servants quarters. 3 garages. Borehole. 5000L water
tank. House alarmed with safeguard security response.

Call 0772609838 for viewing