[Dipleague] INTERVIEW SKILLS TRAINING with Jenni Ferguson

Jenni Ferguson spiderz at mweb.co.zw
Wed Nov 2 08:55:13 CAT 2016

Interview Skills Training Session

I now offer one-on-one sessions which take between ¾ - 1 hour at a charge of $20-$25.

I have had some experience as a tutor teaching the Executive Secretarial Diploma course at Speciss College together with writing some of the course material and overseeing the Speciss Magaba College courses.  I have also conducted private Teeline Shorthand classes from my home.  With this teaching exposure, having been an employer for over 20 years and my understanding of the employment industry, I hope to be able to set you up for success!

I will cover the following subjects :

u  Interview Preparation

v  The Interview

Ž  Answering and Asking Questions

  Interview Closure

  After the Interview

‘  Interview Do’s and Don’ts

’  Single Vs Panel Interviews

and will answer any questions you may have.

Should you be interested, please contact me to arrange a date/time for session.

Note that I also undertake the re-writing of cv’s ($25) and the production of cover ($10)/motivational ($15) letters and e-adverts ($5).

Jenni

Jenni Ferguson

Mobile 0712 215 897

Fixed (04) 335608