[Dipleague] LAPTOP FOR SALE

Sandra Chikaka SChikaka at swift.co.zw
Fri Nov 4 14:47:44 CAT 2016

PRESARIO CQ56 FOR SALE $130
PRICE NEGOTIABLE
NO POWER PACK AVAILABLE.

CALL/ WTSAPP 0772 107 915

Unifreight Africa Limited is committed to green and environmental awareness. Zimbabwe is losing an average of 330,000 hectares of trees annually due to forest destruction, so before you print this email please consider what it is doing to our environment. We are also proud conservation partners of organisations dedicated to the research, rescue, rehabilitation and release of Zimbabwe's endangered wildlife.

This mail is strictly Private and Confidential and for the intended recipient only and the contents herein and attachments hereto are not to be reproduced, used or disseminated in any form, or repeated orally or in writing by any person, including the intended recipient without the prior written consent of the sender and Unifreight Africa Limited. Unifreight Africa Limited and it's affiliates and subsidiaries take no responsibility and accept no liability for the contents of this e mail or any attachments hereto.