[Dipleague] Do you want to sell a car?

Tendai Muzvondiwa tendai at csz.org.zw
Fri Nov 4 10:40:30 CAT 2016

My name is Tendai. I have a wide link of car sales people as well as some
individuals who are looking for vehicles. I can assist you dispose of your
car for only 3%. My conditions are as below:

*  The 3% IS ONLY PAYABLE TO ME ONCE YOUR CAR HAS BEEN SOLD to any person I
would have referred and not any time before.

*  Discontinuation of customer searching service for any reason (like you
have sold the car somewhere else) to be communicated by either party.

*  The responsibility of making sure that any financial transactions are
legal and above board remains with the buyer and seller.

*  Unless negotiated prior, the 3% commission payment is payable immediately
after the sale of the car in cash/ecocash.

*  Car has to be reasonable priced.

*  Where I am requested to advise in terms of transaction security etc., I
will do so to the best of my ability but this remains the prerogative of
both buyer and seller.

*  FREE ADVICE MAY BE GIVEN IN TERMS OF CAR PRICING.

If you feel I can be of service to you, kindly get in touch with me stating
the following;

-Car make.

-Model.

-Engine Capacity.

-Mileage.

-Year of make and importation (where applicable).

-Transmission type (manual or auto).

-Location and accessibility to view.

-Pictures of front, side, back and interior.

-Condition of vehicle as well as known (patent) faults.

I am honest and you will not be disappointed.

Email;  <mailto:tendaimzv at gmail.com> tendaimzv at gmail.com

Call/Whatsapp; 0772337578

Best Regards,

Tendai Muzvondiwa