[Dipleague] Perfect sofa re-upholstery.

Tendai Muzvondiwa tendai at csz.org.zw
Wed Nov 30 13:14:04 CAT 2016

Are you tired of feeling depressed every time you look at the condition of
your sofas? Is the cost of getting a new set too high or you are simply
attached to your current ones?

For labour prices as low as $130 we can help you restore your sofas back to
new condition.

Our conditions are set out as below:

*  The FULL LABOUR FEE IS ONLY PAYABLE AFTER WE HAVE COMPLETED THE JOB but
before departure. Payment negotiations can be done before commencement of
work.

*  You will need to purchase re-upholstery material of your own choice (Our
guys can assist you secure the best material at the best market prices.)

*  OUR LABOUR FEE IS INCLUSIVE OF ALL OTHER ADDITIONALS TO BE USED.

*  Standard job time is 2-3 days but may vary slightly according to sofa
design.

*  Re-upholstery is done at your premises.

*  Nominal transport charge is applicable.

Try us for an authentic job, we are professionals.

Email us on  <mailto:tendaimzv at gmail.com> tendaimzv at gmail.com or
phone/whatsapp 0772337578

Tendai Muzvondiwa