[Dipleague] Perfect sofa re-upholstery

tendai tendai at csz.org.zw
Mon Dec 19 12:56:20 CAT 2016

Hello Dipleague members,

Are you tired of feeling depressed everytime you look at the condition
of your sofas? Is the cost of getting a new set too high or you are
simply attached to your current ones? Then I have a solution for you.

For labour prices as low as $130, we can help you restore your sofas
back to new condition
Our conditions are set as below:

	The FULL LABOUR FEE IS ONLY PAYABLE IMMEDIATELY AFTER WE HAVE
COMPLETED THE JOB but before we depart. Negotiations can be done before
we start and not after.
	You will need to purchase the re-upholstery material of your own
choice. (Our guys can only assist you to secure the best material at the
best market prices).
	OUR LABOUR FEE IS INCLUSIVE OF ALL OTHER ADDITIONAL MATERIALS TO BE
USED.
	Standard job time is 2 – 3 days but may vary slightly according to
sofa design.
	Re-upholstery is done at your premises.
	A nominal transport fee is charged for the running around of the
re-upholstery guys.
	Payment is either via cash, ecocash or bank transfer

Try us for an authentic job, we are professionals.

Email us on tendaimzv at gmail.com or call/app on 0772337578.

Regards, Tendai Muzvondiwa