[Dipleague] === Turbocharger Sales & Service - TURBO SOLUTIONS AFRICA - 3 Borgward Road, Msasa ===

catie catie at mweb.co.zw
Tue Dec 20 16:43:45 CAT 2016

TURBO SOLUTIONS AFRICA (PVT) LTD

===TURBOCHARGER SALES AND SERVICE===

- Turbocharger Sales, Service & Remanufacture.  (Agricultural, Earthmoving,
Commercial, Pickup & Passenger Cars turbochargers).

- Full in-house machine shop.

- VSR High Speed Balancing facilities.

- Direct import/supply of Turbochargers, Turbocharger parts & related
components.

- Performance Accessories - nitrous oxide refilling, turbo-timers, dump
valves, gauges, etc.

- Sole Official Zimbabwe Distributors for: - Bailey Motorsport (UK) //
Lateral Performance (UK) // Racelogic (UK) // Sankei Industries - 555
(Japan) OE Suspension Components.

Opening hours: 7.30 am to 5 pm (Monday to Friday).

3 BORGWARD ROAD, MSASA, HARARE

Tel: 446587 / 0712 889 540, 0773 195 474

Email:  TSAturbo at mweb.co.zw, mano at turbosolutionsafrica.com

We take this opportunity to wish our Customers and Suppliers a very Merry
Christmas and a Happy New Year