[Dipleague] GET A JOB IN NGO
the-advertiser at mailbox.co.za
Mon Apr 24 15:16:06 CAT 2017
1. Are you applying for NGO Jobs but you are not being shortlisted?
2. Are you aspiring to work in an NGO, Local or international?
3. Are you studying Advanced Level, Commercial Diploma, Social
Sciences,Diploma or Degree?
4. Are you working in an NGO but you are not being promoted?
If your answer to any of the above is YES, then get enrolled for an
1) Executive Certificate in Project Monitoring and Evaluation for NGOs
2) Executive Certificate In Project Administration and Finance for NGO
(A certificate which will be your key to any NGO Jobs
Exclusively offered in Zimbabwe by
Concern Africa Trust(The Leaders in project Evaluation, NGO Consultancy
&Training in Africa)
Hurry to register,& Study.
For more information contact 0773 210 308
Course Fee $60 ( Subsidized)
For more information:Cell/WhatsApp: 0773 210 308
email training at concernafrica.co.zw
More information about the Dipleague