[Dipleague] Tax Consultancy Services

Fungai Mhlanga fungai at smartlogistics.co.zw
Mon Jun 19 08:24:17 CAT 2017

Don't despair if you are having challenges managing your taxes, outsource
and have peace of mind.

Contact us so that we can assist you with preparing your VAT, PAYE, Income
tax, Withholding tax and Capital gains tax returns we also conduct tax
compliance checks to assess your compliance to set tax laws, we also offer
tax representation if you find yourself in trouble with ZIMRA.

We also prepare financial statements, management accounts, and projected
cash flows for those applying for loans and overdrafts, we have over 15
years' experience in taxation and accounting so quality service guaranteed.

Briset Investments " We solve your tax problems" call or whats app 0772 885
517, email: briset.inv at gmail.com <mailto:briset.inv at gmail.com> , skype:
fungill1