[Dipleague] Are you struggling with getting cash out of the bank? We can help

Angel & Walt info at angelwalt.co.zw
Thu Jun 22 10:30:02 CAT 2017

We accept payments via bank transfer, ZimSwitch swipe, Ecocash, Visa or
Mastercard.

Register your company conveniently with the Registrar's office through
Angel & Walt.

CONVENIENT: Submit your registration info online or at our offices.
AFFORDABLE: just $70 for Private Business Corporations or $250 for Private
Limited Companies.
RELIABLE: turnover time in 12 working days.
PROFESSIONAL & QUALITY SERVICE.

We have a traceable track record of satisfied clients & knowledge and
experience in company law that you can bank on.

Visit our website to get started: www.angelwalt.co.zw
<http://www.angelwalt.co.zw/#company-registration?utm_source=dipleague&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cadvert>
Angel & Walt
Suite 107, Gelfand House
56 Speke Ave, Cnr First Street
Harare, Zimbabwe
Landlines: 04-251092, 04-2934120
Mobile: +263 772 957 786, +263 732 957 786