[Dipleague] For quality furniture manufacture and re-upholstery.

Tendai Muzvondiwa tendai at csz.org.zw
Mon Oct 9 11:48:27 CAT 2017

Your house is calling out to us. Let us, SOFA CRAZE help you make it a home
with reasonably priced quality furniture. We manufacture the following:

*	Sofas
*	Kitchen units (3 piece)
*	Chest of drawers
*	Wardrobes

We also do fitted kitchens and re-upholster sofas/office chairs at
unbelievably ridiculously low prices. We can also do some customized
furniture if you have the design on hand. Our terms and conditions are also
convenient.

Get in touch with us now on the following before your house becomes
disappointed with you.

Whatsapp 0772337578 or Call 0718809570, email  <mailto:sofacraze at gmail.com>
sofacraze at gmail.com