[Dipleague] Do you want to purchase a car locally?

Tendai Muzvondiwa tendai at csz.org.zw
Mon Oct 9 11:49:02 CAT 2017

My name is Tendai. I have a wide link of car sales people as well as some
individuals who are disposing of their vehicles. I can assist you find a
good car within your budget at a very minimal commission of only 1.5% of car
value. My conditions are as below:

*	Discontinuation of searching service should for any reason (like you
have found the car somewhere else) to be communicated by either party.
*	Even though I will strive to get the best car, the responsibility of
inspecting the car and making sure it is up to standard lies solely with the
buyer.
*	Unless negotiated prior, the 1.5% commission payment is payable
immediately after the sale of the car in cash/ecocash.
*	THE 2% IS ONLY PAYABLE TO ME ONCE YOU HAVE PURCHASED THE CAR I WOULD
HAVE REFERRED AND NOT ANY TIME BEFORE.
*	Should you require extra services like a mechanic's inspection, that
can be arranged separately at a separate charge payable to the mechanic.
*	Transaction security remains the prerogative of both buyer and
seller.
*	A minimum acceptable purchase fee may be advised for vehicle
purchase so that I maintain my reputation by providing quality leads.

I am honest and you will not be disappointed.

If you feel I can be of service to you, kindly get in touch with me stating
your required car and budget as well as any other relevant information.

Email;  <mailto:tendaimzv at gmail.com> tendaimzv at gmail.com

Call 0718809570 / 0772337578 or WhatsApp; 0772337578