[Dipleague] Wedding photography & video filming by Sunday Mail's Photographer of the Year 2014

Photofilm sales at photofilm.co.zw
Tue Oct 10 04:00:02 CAT 2017

Your wedding is one of the most important events in your life. At Photofilm
we understand that, which is the reason why we offer you the very best of
our service to make your day memorable.

Have your wedding covered in style when we blend your superb wedding with
our cameramen and our range of the latest Sony High Definition (HD) and
stunning low-light environment cameras. The product? A high definition
wedding video film and photos you can be proud of!

Talk to us today and book your day in advance.

Visit www.photofilm.co.zw
<http://www.photofilm.co.zw?utm_source=dipleague&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cadvert> to
view our portfolio, packages and prices.
Photofilm (Sunday Mail's Photographer of the Year 2014 - 1st Runner Up)
Address: Suite 107, Gelfand House
56 Speke Ave, Cnr First Street. Harare.
Landline: 04-251092, 04-2934120
Mobile & Whatsapp: 0772 957 786, 0732 957 786