[Dipleague] CHISZ EXAM PAPERS

Yvonne Havazvidi YHavazvidi at swift.co.zw
Mon Feb 26 09:23:49 CAT 2018

Good day

Anyone who is selling past CHISZ exam papers kindly contact me on  0772 856 266.

Pivate tutor who can assit in grooming a grade 7 for the CHISZ exams kindly contact 0772

Unifreight Africa Limited is committed to green and environmental awareness. Zimbabwe is losing an average of 330,000 hectares of trees annually due to forest destruction, so before you print this email please consider what it is doing to our environment. We are also proud conservation partners of organisations dedicated to the research, rescue, rehabilitation and release of Zimbabwe's endangered wildlife.

This mail is strictly Private and Confidential and for the intended recipient only and the contents herein and attachments hereto are not to be reproduced, used or disseminated in any form, or repeated orally or in writing by any person, including the intended recipient without the prior written consent of the sender and Unifreight Africa Limited. Unifreight Africa Limited and it's affiliates and subsidiaries take no responsibility and accept no liability for the contents of this e mail or any attachments hereto.