[Dipleague] RELOCATING??? Get the lowest rates for all TRUCK sizes from TransGenius

Isdore Mutau isdore at lorimak.co.zw
Mon Feb 26 14:29:31 CAT 2018

Hi All

If you are relocating in any city, TransGenius the modern goods
transportation services platform allows you to hire the most suitable truck
for your goods at the lowest rates in the comfort of your home or workplace.
Our wide network of drivers are professional, time conscious and reliable.
Our rates are way cheaper than what you would be normally charged by other
truck drivers. Our model is designed to get you the best deal in town within
minutes.

Follow us and get in  touch with us on Facebook :
https://www.facebook.com/transgenius/

Or simple WhatsApp your transport request to 0782476410

Or download the TransGenius app for free on Google Play Store.

Regards