[Dipleague] Web Developers Wanted
munya at designat7.com
Wed Feb 28 16:01:34 CAT 2018
*Web Developer *
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from
layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to
create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear
Programming Skills, E-Commerce, Teamwork, Verbal Communication,
cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security
Principles, Object-Oriented Design, API's
*Qualification and Experience:*
Relevant Diploma/Degree with a minimum of 3 years working experience
Permanent and Part-Time positions available.
*Duties and responsibilities:*
- Regular meeting with clients, as well as the flexibility and scope to
apply expertise to relevant technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser
compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering websites with custom
- Expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and
Programming Languages such as HTML, CSS, Drupal, Wordpress.
- Understanding and functional knowledge of Server Management.
- Strong understanding of security principles and how they apply to
Please email your details CV to hr at designat7.com by *9 March 2018*. If you
have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please
consider your application unsuccessful for this position.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Dipleague