[Dipleague] ADVERTISING & MARKETING SERVICES

marketing at redcarpet.co.zw marketing at redcarpet.co.zw
Wed Mar 21 08:35:03 CAT 2018

Your business is stagnant despite offering good services and you
wonder why its like that. The problem is no one knows about you and
what you offer. The solution is to make some noise,advertise,market
yourself. One sure way is via flyers, they are very effective and hard
to ignore if distributed by experts.
We personalise each and every client and you will smile all the way to
the bank. Try us and you wont regret. We distribute any marketing
materials and we know where your clients are.

Call/app +263772805805/+263719850850/+263732805805 or email
marketing at redcarpet.co.zw