[Dipleague] Looking for property budget $65 000

Chikondo J JChikondo at zb.co.zw
Wed Mar 21 14:17:33 CAT 2018

Good Day Dips,

I am looking for a built up property to buy, my budget is up to $65 000. I have a pre approved staff mortgage. Keeping my options open on areas, though prefer Hre West, North and also open to Hre South. Minimum 2 beds.

Please app Vimbai on 0773243990.

Kind Regards

.
This message may contain information, which is confidential, private or privileged in nature. Access by the intended recipient only is authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, or received this message in error kindly notify the sender immediately. Unauthorized use, copying or dissemination hereof is strictly prohibited. Neither ZB Financial Holdings Limited nor its subsidiaries accept responsibility for the contents or opinions expressed in this e-mail, nor does it warrant this communication to be free from errors, contamination, interference or interception. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version. PO Box 3198, Harare, Zimbabwe.