[Dipleague] Pre-written Business Plans

Daypack Sales sales at daypack.co.zw
Thu Mar 22 19:39:13 CAT 2018

100+ Zimbabwean Business Plans [$10 Each]

We are selling the following Zimbabwean business plans on soft copy:

1. Abattoir
2. Albinism Awareness Project (Non Profit Initiative)
3. Baby Products Retail Store
4. Bakery
5. Baking Ingredients
6. Beauty Parlour
7. Beauty Products Retail Store
8. Bed and Breakfast
9. Bookkeeping
10. Bottled Water Production
11. Bridal Shop
12. Bridal Beauty Shop
13. Broilers
14. Business Consultancy Services
15. Butchery
16. Cabbage Farming
17. Cakes
18. Car Rental
19. Car Sale
20. Car Service Centre
21. Car Wash
22. Catering
23. Catering Equipment Hiring
24. Cement Distribution
25. Cell Phones Retail Shop
26. Chicken Hatchery
27. Children's Rights Awareness Project (Non Profit Initiative)
28. Clean Up Campaign Project (Non Profit Initiative)
29. Clothing Store (Men's and Ladies Wear)
30. Clothing Store (Baby Wear)
31. Construction
32. Corporate Image Consultancy
33. Customer Service Consultancy
34. Detergents Production
35. Digital Advertising
36. Driving School
37. Drug Awareness Campaign Project (Non Profit Initiative)
38. Education Trust Project (Non Profit Initiative)
39. Filtration Solutions
40. Fish Farming (Tilapia)
41. Fruit and Veg
42. Furniture Production
43. Girl Child Empowerment Project (Non Profit Initiative)
44. Gold Mining
45. Graphic Design
46. Grocery Store
47. Gym
48. Hair Products Store
49. Hair Salon
50. Hardware Retail Shop
51. HIV/AIDS Awareness Campaign Project (Non Profit Initiative)
52. Holiday Resort
53. Hot Dog Cart
54. ICT Centre
55. Internet Café
56. Kitchen Ware/Plastic Ware (Retail Shop)
57. Ladies Boutique
58. Layers
59. LP Gas Retail
60. Medical Equipment Supplies
61. Micro Finance
62. Motor Spares
63. Nails and Barbed Wire Production
64. Mushroom Farming (Oyster)
65. Orphanage / Old People's Home / Disability Home (Non Profit Initiative)
66. Paper Stationery Manufacturing
67. Peanut Butter Production
68. Pharmacy Retail Store
69. Photocopying and Printing
70. Plants Nursery
71. Plumbing
72. Potato Farming
73. Poultry (Broilers & Layers Combined) $20
74. Preschool/ECD/Creche
75. Private College
76. Private School
77. Record Label
78. Real Estate
79. Restaurant ( Fast Food)
80. Restaurant ( Traditional Food)
81. Road Runners
82. Sanitary Wear Distribution Project ( Non Profit Initiative)
83. School Uniforms Sewing
84. Security Company
85. Service Station
86. Sewing
87. Social Media Marketing
88. Sports Academy
89. Sports Centre
90. Stationery Donation (Non Profit Initiative)
91. Stationery Retail Shop
92. Sugar Beans Farming
93. Supermarket
94. Surveying Consultancy
95. Take Away
96. Taxi
97. Travel Agency
98. Trucking
99. Tuck Shop
100. Tyres Retail Shop
101. Videography
102. Website Design
103. Wedding Planner
104. Wedding Venue

The business plans come in 3 editable formats (Word, PDF & Excel) and can be used to apply for bank loans or as manuals for operating businesses. The plans include executive summary, company description, products/services, market analysis, marketing strategy & implementation, organization & management, pro forma financial statements (cash flow, income statement & balance sheet), risk management strategies and funding options. Average size of the business plans is 40 pages .

Price $10 per pre-written business plan

Method of payment : ecocash

Ecocash Payment Procedure

1. Dial * 151 * 2 * 2 * 43800 * 10 #
2. The merchant name should read *Daypack Investments*
3. Enter PIN to confirm
4. Once you have confirmed the payment kindly send us the confirmation and we are good to go
5. We will send you the business plan of your choice either on WhatsApp, email or both

Customized business plans attract different rates.

Your success is our business. Our business is your success.

Daypack t/a Business Pack
+263 784 525 446
businesspackzim at gmail.com
business at daypack.cozw