[Dipleague] PEST CONTROL Co Oxcode

A.Chaga achaga at africasteel.co.zw
Wed Mar 28 09:11:56 CAT 2018

PROBLEMS WITH PESTS: MAPETE( Cockroaches), MAKONZO( Rats, Rodents), MUCHENJE(Termites proofing), NYUCHI(Bees Removal) CONTRACTS WE DO
$7 a room $ a room $ a room !!!!!!!Hurry Hurry !!!!

CONTRACTS WE CAN DO. Registered with ZIMRA and STATE PROCUREMENT BOARD. Current TAX CLEARANCE AVAILABLE!!!!!!!

> ALL PESTS, MAPETE(Cockroaches), MAKONZO(Rodents, Rats), NHUNZI(Flies),
> NHATA(Fleas), TSIKIDZI(Bedbugs), NYOKA(Snakes), NYUCHI(Bee Removal)

>RATS>>> cause diseases such as Salmonella.They destroy Telephone,
>RATS>>> computer
cables, Vehicle wiring, water cooling bottles for the vehicle. PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY AND RESERVE VALUE!
COCKROACHES>>>>> destroy fabric in the home.The destroy radios. TV's as
COCKROACHES>>>>> these
are the warm places they hide during the day and move at night

> SMS, CALL OR E-MAIL- give physical address for a FREE QUOTATION!
>
> OXCODE PEST CONTROL
> 4TH FLOOR, POCKETS BUILDING. ANGWA & JASON. HARARE
>>
> Cell: Chaga: 0712 935 833/ 0731 415920 (addychaga at gmail.com)

Chief: 0733 514521

		oxcode at zol.co.zw