[Dipleague] ECD PLACES AVAILABLE FOR YOUR 2-7 YEARS OLDs

innocent mugwagwa spectipplc at mailup.net
Wed Mar 28 17:19:43 CAT 2018

DEAR PARENTS

HAPPY HANDS SCHOOL is an Elite Multi-cultured modern school situated at no 18 Blair Road, Ballantyne, Borrowdale.
We have places available for your 2-7 year olds. Our School will enable your kids to have access to world class education and after grade 2 they can enroll to any of the schools under the Association Of Trust Schools eg Chisipite, Bishops lea, Lomagundi, St Georges, Gateway, Hellenic etc

Call

Steve Martins   0778 750 330
Innocent             0772 681 320

"a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"