[Dipleague] Mitsubishi& other parts for sale in Zimbabwe .whatsapp +263772819711

Stephen Mukuku mitsuzim at misterbitzy.co.zw
Sun Apr 15 20:27:14 CAT 2018

Mitsubishi& other various Japanese, European,Korean,American new& used parts for sale.We import most *HARD TO FIND PARTS*for the above mentioned cars/trucks/ buses.We import in 5-14 days.If you seriously want your car back on the road it may be wise to try us.
Currently breaking Pajeros,Chariots,Lancer,Rvr,Canter,Colt Truck,Colt plus Hatchback Galant etc.Toyota Mk X,Alion etc.Mazda 626,Ford Escape,Chevrolet Captiva,Hyundai  Matrix,Gertz,H100 etc and more.
We import engines & Gearboxes& other parts in 5-14 days guaranteed.
Serious enquiries welcome.*NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE!WE DELIVER NATIONWIDE& BEYOND!FOR QUICKER RESPONSE WHATSAPP +263772819711  or fone +263713400580/+263734463899

Sent from my Vodacom Tab