[Dipleague] EMPLOYMENT WANTED - Sales, Admin, Sec - Lauren Delius

Jenni Ferguson spiderz at mweb.co.zw
Tue Jun 5 08:37:59 CAT 2018

I'm looking for employment in the sales, administration or secretarial
fields in Harare.  I am 31 years of age and have very good experience within
the IT hardware/software sale and service/repair workshop business together
with the sale of various FMCG products.  I consider myself to be
resourceful, dynamic, very presentable and an exceptional sales person.  I
do not have a driver's licence.  AVAILABLE TO COMMENCE EMPLOYMENT 1ST JUNE.
Please contact Lauren Delius on 0772 345 605 (Whatsapp).  A cv is available
for perusal via this email address.