[Dipleague] ASSIGNMENT | DISSERTATION | PUBLICATION EDITING | REPORT | SPEECH, WRITING & PROOF-READING

Blue-i Media blue.i at yandex.com
Sun Jun 10 15:19:11 CAT 2018

We provide a complete editing, writing & proof-reading service for all types of work.

We've worked hard to ensure people can perfect their finished pieces of work. We have separate teams which take care of all your content.

Our assignment service is designed to verify the applied formatting style and improve the quality of the content. We focus on:
~Conformity with the stated guidelines and standards of the audience/institution
~Clear wordiness from the sentences.
~Remove ambiguous expressions and ideas
~Ensure proper flow and arrangement of ideas
~Improving language, by correcting grammatical errors, punctuation and spelling mistakes
~Checking the proper following of academic conventions
~Make amendments according to the referencing style

CONTACT US!!

BLUE-i MEDIA
[email] blue.i at yandex.com
[Phone] +263 86441 33429
[Cell | WhatsApp] 0774 112069 | 0 719 112069