[Dipleague] Scenario Planning and Strategic Thinking Program 5-6 July Birchwood Hotel, Joburg, SA
regina at strategicadvisoryint.org
Tue Jun 12 11:31:07 CAT 2018
Are you sufficiently prepared for a range of alternative future scenarios your organisation could face?
Learn how to build an effective scenario plan and think strategically in a complex and uncertain environment. This programme will explore a structured approach to strategic thinking and decision-making, and demonstrate the use of scenario planning as a useful technique in planning and navigating a company's future in complex and uncertain environments.
Delegates will get hands-on experience of scenario planning techniques through a diverse range of live business case studies that illustrate how this strategic tools works.
Who should attend?
This programme is for leaders; managers; directors; business unit heads; functional specialists; business development managers and business research & development heads
How you will benefit: After attending this programme, delegates will be able to:
* Understand how to think strategically in a complex, uncertain and changing environment;
* Assemble the basic building blocks of a practical scenario plan;
* Scan the environment to identify trends, drivers of change and key uncertainties;
* Construct alternative future scenarios facing your organisation;
* Test your current business idea against a range of different futures;
* Identify how to develop a resilient strategy to cope with these uncertainties;
* Define the capabilities required to execute this strategy; and
* Build a scenario plan for a range of situations and organisations.
Email: regina at strategicadvisoryint.org or call: +263 4 573115 / 0773 443 174 for more details and registration
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Dipleague