[Dipleague] CCTV, ALARMS, ACCESS CONTROLS, BIOMETRICS SECURITY SYSTEMS PROVISION

Cambridge cambridge at ntshakotechnologies.co.zw
Thu Jun 14 10:36:11 CAT 2018

Hie Dipps,
You are vulnerable if you do not have the above. You may be ok now but the proverbial baboon will certainly miss the branch one day. Why not get you business or place of residence covered by security systems today? Whenever there is a burglary, the worst case scenario is always someone getting killed or severely or permanent injured.

Our security systems may not prevent the above happening but you might get adequate warning or at least have a lead to help with investigations. Some risks are not worthy taking, Get yourself covered today. In addition we do security audits which assist you in assessing how vulnerable you are in the event your premises are targeted by criminals.

Call us on the scene now to get expert service

Cambridge Chauke
Ntshako Technologies
1st Floor Throgmorton House
Cnr S.Machel Ave/ J. Nyerere Way