[Dipleague] Do you want to sell a car?

Tendai Muzvondiwa tendai at csz.org.zw
Wed Aug 1 10:53:27 CAT 2018

My name is Tendai. I have a wide link of car sales people as well as some
individuals who are looking for vehicles. I can assist you dispose of your
car for only 2.5%My conditions are as below:

*	The 2.5% IS ONLY PAYABLE TO ME ONCE YOUR CAR HAS BEEN SOLD to any
person I would have referred and not any time before.
*	Discontinuation of customer searching service for any reason (like
you have sold the car somewhere else) to be communicated by either party.
*	The car should be available to view in Harare CBD.
*	The responsibility of making sure that any financial transactions
are legal and above board remains with the buyer and seller.
*	Seller to communicate expected realistic price.
*	The 2.5% commission payment is payable immediately after the sale of
the car in cash/ecocash.
*	Seller or peers to be in possession of car, vehicle should not be in
a car sales.
*	Transaction security  remains the prerogative of both buyer and
seller.

If you feel I can be of service to you, kindly get in touch with me stating
the following;

-Car make.

-Model.

-Engine Capacity.

-Mileage.

-Year of make and importation (where applicable).

-Transmission type (manual or auto).

-Location and accessibility to view.

-Pictures of front, side, back and interior.

-Condition of vehicle as well as known (patent) faults.

I am honest and you will not be disappointed.

Email; tendaimzv at gmail.com <mailto:tendaimzv at gmail.com>

Call or WhatsApp; 0772337578