[Dipleague] Graduate Trainees (Interns) Wanted x 2

Helen Kawadza helen at planetsportszim.com
Thu Aug 2 08:33:01 CAT 2018

We are a reputable Education & Career Pathway Consultancy based in the
Northern Suburbs looking for Graduate Trainees.  Our program would suit
someone who
1. Loves and enjoys to work with teenagers
2. Would be able to undertake student counselling, career and education
pathways guidance.
3.  Computer literate to be able to work within our portal.
4. Willing to teach some English and Maths - this seasonal so not expected
daily.
5. Social Media

You will interact with various education & career agencies locally and
internationally.  We are a small team so having delightful personality,
hardworking and definitely have good team spirit and wanting to learn and
grow.

There will be a Graduate Trainee remuneration for services.

Please send us a CV, half a page write-up on your person and one special
attribute you will bring to our team.
Send email to
helen at planetsportszim.com