[Dipleague] Do you want to purchase a car locally? - FREE OF CHARGE TO YOU!!

Tendai Muzvondiwa tendai at csz.org.zw
Sat Aug 18 09:16:34 CAT 2018

Yes! I can help you get your next dream car absolutely free of charge to
you!!

My name is Tendai. I have a wide link of car sales people as well as some
individuals who are disposing of their vehicles. I can assist you find a
good car within your budget. My conditions are as below:

*	Discontinuation of searching service should for any reason (like you
have found the car somewhere else) to be communicated by either party.
*	Buyer should clearly communicate their budget and car expectations.
*	Even though I will strive to get the best car, the responsibility of
inspecting the car and making sure it is up to standard lies with the buyer.
*	Buyer should be willing to come and view in Harare CBD or within
close proxemics.
*	Should you require extra services like a mechanic's inspection, that
can be arranged separately at a separate charge payable to the mechanic.
*	Transaction security remains the prerogative of both buyer and
seller.
*	A minimum acceptable purchase fee may be advised for vehicle
purchase so that I maintain my reputation by providing quality leads.

I am honest and you will not be disappointed.

If you feel I can be of service to you, kindly get in touch with me stating
your required car and budget as well as any other relevant information.

Email;  <mailto:tendaimzv at gmail.com> tendaimzv at gmail.com

Call or WhatsApp; 0772337578