[Dipleague] Graduate Trainee / Student Industrial Attachment

Helen Kawadza helen at planetsportszim.com
Tue Nov 27 11:13:37 CAT 2018

We are a reputable Education & Career Pathway Consultancy based in the
Northern Suburbs looking for Industrial Attaches.  Our program would suit
someone who
1. Loves and enjoys to work with teenagers
2. Would be able to undertake student counselling, career and education
pathways guidance.
3.  Computer literate to be able to work within our portal.

You will interact with various education & career agencies locally and
internationally.  We are a small team so having delightful personality,
hardworking and definitely have good team spirit and wanting to learn and
grow.

Qualifications
Degree/Diploma in Humanities programs

There will be a Intern/Graduate  Attachment remuneration for services.

Please send us a CV, half a page write-up on your person and one special
attribute you will bring to our team.
Send email to
careers at educationservices.co.zw