[Dipleague] WHY QUEUE ? GET LOW, LOW FARES WITH CENTRUST TRAVEL

Tony tony.rodrigues at centrusttravel.co.zw
Mon Dec 10 08:21:41 CAT 2018

Hello Dippies

FUEL QUEUES' MAKE SENSE IN our unusual pre-Christmas period.but

you don't have to queue for Airline tickets.

Come in with your passport, your card and we can arrange your travel within
minutes:

*         SAA ACCEPTS LOCAL for all journeys originating in Zimbabwe and
when travel is within 30 Days

*         RWANDAIR ACCEPTS LOCAL for all journeys originating in Zimbabwe.

IF YOU ARE FUEL AND TIME STARVED, THEN EMAIL or CALL:

tony.rodrigues at centrusttravel.co.zw
<mailto:tony.rodrigues at centrusttravel.co.zw>

CELL 0772941832

AND

maggie at centrusttravel.co.zw <mailto:maggie at centrusttravel.co.zw>

CELL 0773827272

If you agree to the fares, transfer or Zipit the funds to:

CENTRUST TRAVEL

STANBIC BANK PARK LANE BRANCH

ACC. NO. 914 000 1150 463

Use your surname  as the reference.

The system has worked for many of our satisfied clents.

CENTRUST TRAVEL " The Fair Fares" Agency, with Fares Fair Agents.

186 Herbert Chitepo Avenue

Opp Harare Gardens

0242751584 or 08677751584