[Dipleague] EFFECTIVE TEAM BUILDING

info at cmd-int.net info at cmd-int.net
Tue Dec 11 08:39:35 CAT 2018

CMDI is a leading Business Consultant which delivers

innovative Team Building and Team Development activities and workshops

that energize, unleash creativity and enhance collaboration and

productivity within organisations.

OBJECTIVES OF THE ONE DAY TEAM BULDING PROGRAMS

At the end of the program participants should be able to:

To appreciate the key fundamental principles of team building and its

benefits to their organisation

To bring awareness to the entire team members, why team based

performance is better and beneficial to their organisation

To appreciate that individuals are different and to ensure that their

differences should be harnessed for organisational success

To appreciate that conflict is healthy in organisations if proper

techniques of tackling them are used

To foster a 'We' team based culture  as opposed to the 'I '

To practise team leadership across all the organisational functionalities

To foster the key principles that makes teams succeed and those that hinder

See a significant increase in open communication and a decrease in

interpersonal conflict

Experience an increase in motivation

Kindly contact us for more information

Justice Mapfumo