[Dipleague] PERUVIAN AND BRAZILIAN HAIR ON CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!!!

Dumba, Melody M dumbam at stanbic.com
Wed Dec 12 09:30:02 CAT 2018

We have high quality 100% Brazilian and peruvian hair at an affordable price grade 10A

8inch  3 Bundles $50 USD
10inch 3 bundles $65 usd
12inch 3 bundles $75 usd
14 inch 3 bundles $90 usd
16 inch 3 bundles $100usd
18 inch 3 bundlles $115usd
20 inch 3 bundles $125usd

3 part and middle part closures

8 inch $25usd
10 inch $30usd
12 inch $35usd
14 inch $40usd
16 inch $45usd

Ear to ear closure wavy
10 inch $50usd
16 inch $80usd

Bob wigs 8 inch $75usd
Standard Bank email disclaimer and confidentiality note
Please go to www.standardbank.co.za/site/homepage/emaildisclaimer.html to read our email disclaimer and confidentiality note. Kindly email disclaimer at standardbank.co.za (no content or subject line necessary) if you cannot view that page and we will email our email disclaimer and confidentiality note to you.