[Dipleague] PROOF READING and EDITING of all Documents

Jenni Ferguson spiderz at mweb.co.zw
Thu Dec 13 06:31:21 CAT 2018

I offer proof reading/editing services for all documents regardless of
content, purpose and length.

Research proposals/submissions, project proposals/submissions,
dissertations, theses, reports, letters, short stories and any other type of
document you may want checked.

Attending to: consistency of format, layout, headings and font/font point;
syntax and flow of text; punctuation, spelling and grammar for any length of
document package.

Charge is dependent on length and complexity of document, email your
document in MSWord to me for a no-obligation quotation.

Confidentiality and professionalism is assured.

Contact Jenni Ferguson : email  <mailto:spiderz at mweb.co.zw>
spiderz at mweb.co.zw, mobiles 0778 393 777 (whatsapp), 0712 215 897

Please see my website for background, information and other services
offered:   <https://www.professionalcvbusiness.co.zw>
www.professionalcvbusiness.co.zw