[Dipleague] NISSAN MARCH K12 POWER STREERING

Arundel Sch. Workshop workshop at arundel.ac.zw
Thu Dec 13 14:28:33 CAT 2018

AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO FIX MY NISSAN MARCH K12ELECTRONIC  POWER STEERING

CALL OR APP 0772768237

Disclaimer: The information in this Email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future. Arundel School puts the security of the clients at a high priority. Therefore, we have put efforts into ensuring that the message is error and virus-free. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and data transmitted electronically and to preserve the confidentiality thereof, no liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its intended destination. The views and opinions expressed in this email are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author and do not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of Arundel School and its management.