[Dipleague] TIMBER WHOLESALE FROM NYANGA_DIRECT FROM THE SOURCE

Tarisai Machigere tmachigere at zw.goal.ie
Fri Dec 14 13:43:22 CAT 2018

Hi Dips
Chiwereweshe Timbers is your trusted Source of  cheap roofing Timber . No matter how big the order we can deliver up to 30tonnes (30cubs) in one load.
We provide transport as well but if in doubt you can come see us and we load your timber in your presence. We have done this  for many years it is our speciality.
For orders and info.
Contact Titus Chiwereshe
(Director) 0777133197 call or App
                  0775388085 calls only
Faithfulness is the cornerstone of Business
Disclaimer GOAL: This communication contains information which may be confidential, personal and/or privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, forwarding, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. Any personal views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender and GOAL does not endorse or accept responsibility for them. Prior to taking any action based upon this e-mail message, you should seek appropriate confirmation of its authenticity. GOAL is a registered charity in Ireland: Charity Reg No: 20010980, CHY 6271, GOAL (International), trading as GOAL UK, in the United Kingdom: Charity Reg No: 1107403 and GOAL USA Fund in the US as a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization and contributions are deductible to the fullest extent allowed by the law.