[Dipleague] TYRES FOR SALE

lchinyadza at runonit.co.zw lchinyadza at runonit.co.zw
Tue Feb 5 08:50:46 CAT 2019

Believe you me, tyres have become so important these days that you cannot
travel without them. Be it by your car or by a lift you need them. Please
take a moment to look at the condition of the tyres of your car. Do they
need replacement? If so please do not hesitate to contact me for size,
price, brand and more, 0772594048 (Lovemore). However mainly we sell a
Westlake brand. A brand that has proved to be a brand to reckon with in
Zimbabwe for its toughness on our rough roads and of course its
affordability in this merciless economy. Our tyre size range ranges from
175/70 R13 to 425/65 R22.5 which simply means we can supply almost every
size. Do not hesitate to app/call me on the above number. We now have
Windscreens in stock - at wholesale and retail prices

175/70R13

175/65R514

175/70R14

185/60R14