[Dipleague] Professional & Cost Effective Office Cleaning Service!!!!!!!! hygiene at washroomcare.co.zw

WCHS - (Sales) sales at washroomcare.co.zw
Wed Feb 6 10:36:53 CAT 2019

Dear All

Let the leading company in office cleaning business tailor an office
cleaning program to meet your company needs. We provide our prospective
clients with total realistic quote which ensure that any Cleaning carried
out on their premises is carried out to the highest possible Standards.

The office cleaning includes services such as :

*	Rubbish Removal
*	Dusting
*	Desks cleaning
*	Vacuuming & Carpet Cleaning
*	Disinfect restroom, kitchen and telephone handsets
*	Collection of Trash
*	Mopping
*	Lunchroom cleaning
*	Spot clean - including finger marks removal from glass
*	Wiping
*	Spotless main entrance
*	Thoroughly clean all toilet areas
*	Hard Floor Stripping & Sealing
*	Towel Service
*	Car Park Sweeping and Maintenance
*	Window Cleaning
*	Pressure Cleaning

We cover all aspects of commercial cleaning services and office cleaning
services. From small to large corporations, we have a dedicated and highly
trained team of professional cleaners to handle all your cleaning needs.
Contact WCHS a professional and reliable commercial cleaning contractor on
sales at washroomcare.co.zw <mailto:sales at washroomcare.co.zw>  for an
obligation free quote today.