[Dipleague] CENTRUST TRAVEL : YOUR FAIR FARES Travel Agency

Tony tony.rodrigues at centrusttravel.co.zw
Mon Mar 18 15:39:53 CAT 2019

Dear DIPPIES

Now more than ever , you need a Travel Agency with professional Travel
Agents who will

SAVE, SAVE you lots of  your valuable USD . After all, every USD DOLLAR
SAVED is a DOLLAR EARNED.

We have a special " 2 COUPON "  HELPLINE where we will get you the best fare

on the dates you give us.

2 COUPON travel refers to travel on a RETURN TICKET to a   destination and
back using 2 flights only.

Call us NOW about  our LOW, LOW FARES to the most favored destination,
JOHANNESBURG !

HARARE to JOHANNESBURG, Economy Class

FROM:

USD398.00 on  SAA

USD330.00 on BA

USD320.00 on FASTJET

NOTES:

*         FARES will be quoted on actual bookings i.e. NAME as in passport
and full contact details

*         LOW FARES have special conditions relating to advance purchase,
change of booking and cancellation costs.

*         LOW FARES are very limited in availability and may not be
available on dates you choose.

*         BOOK EARLY to get these low fares. These low fares are seldom
available on weekends.

*         USD CASH to our office is the only acceptable form of payment  and
MUST be paid on day of booking.

*         PASSPORTS must be scanned to our whats/app number or brought to
our office.

AND BEST of all, you do not have to Queue !!

Call our HOTLINE/WHATS App numbers now, have your dates at the ready, allow
a little flexibility in each direction, and

SAVE, SAVE, SAVE......on any fare that you have been quoted.

CALL IN ON CENTRUST TRAVEL

1 SHAWDON, 186 HERBERT CHITEPO AVENUE , HARARE

OR

HOTLINES 0773827272 MAGGIE,

Or                0772941832 TONY