[Dipleague] CURRICULUM VITAE Construction - Domestic and Foreign

Jenni Ferguson spiderz at mweb.co.zw
Tue Mar 19 07:31:49 CAT 2019

HR AND DOCUMENTARY SERVICES

Professionally Prepared cvs, Cover Letters, e-adverts, LinkedIn 'Summary'
writing and 'Interview Skills and Techniques' Document

Reconstructed cvs for the local (Zimbabwe) and/or regional/international
markets - initial consultation via mobile to finalised single cv document
45-75 dependent on work to be done.

cv updates 20-30 (provided I produced the original cv).

cover letters 25-40 in application to a vacancy advertisement, for
applications to university/college, for 'send-alls' to recruitment agents
and/or prospective employers, and any other types of covering letters.

e-adverts 10-15 (5 lines)

LinkedIn 'Summary' section construction 25 (120 - 130 words)

'Interview Skills and Techniques' instructional guide - four page solid text
A4 pdf document with subject headings: research, presentation, the
interview, asking and answering questions, interview closure, do's and
don'ts and single vs panel interviews.  email copy: 20 via email attachment.

Proof Reading/Editing of all Documents and 'How To Write' Guides

Proof reading/editing services charge dependent on length, complexity and
amount of text (ie figures, diagrams, graphs etc).  I will attend to
consistency of: format, layout, headings and font/font point; syntax and
flow of text; spelling, punctuation and grammar for any length of document.
Research papers, project and business proposals, dissertations, theses,
letters, stories, text book drafts and any and all other documents.  A
no-obligation quote for your document by emailing it to me in MSWord.
Confidentiality and professionalism is assured.

'How To Write' instructional guides for Business Proposals, Business Plans,
Business Reports and Grant Proposals.  Solid text pdf document (no graphics,
figures or diagrams) 20 via email attachment.

AMOUNTS STATED ABOVE VIA ECOCASH OR ONLINE BANK TRANSFER, EXTERNAL PAYMENTS
VIA MONEYGRAM AT USD/LOCAL RATE

Contact Jenni Ferguson : email  <mailto:spiderz at mweb.co.zw>
spiderz at mweb.co.zw, mobiles 0778 393 777 (whatsapp), 0712 215 897

 <https://www.professionalcvbusiness.co.zw>