[Dipleague] PRECAST COTTAGES, WALLS, BRICK WALLS, BRICK HOUSES, DONE ON ACCOUNT

sales at brandcomputers.co.zw sales at brandcomputers.co.zw
Tue Mar 19 10:07:08 CAT 2019

PRECAST DURAWALL COTTAGES BUILT ON TERMS: Quotations in Bond Notes. We
accept Swipe, Ecocash and Cash Payments. Quotations and Site Surveys are
done free of charge.
1. One Room Basic   S2 000.00 (All Completed)

2. Two Rooms Basic   $4 200.00 (All Completed)

3. Three Rooms Basic $6 600.00 (All Completed)

4. One Bedroomed Cottage with bedroom, dining, kitchen and toilet, flat
roof  $10 500.00

5. Two bedroomed Cottage, bedroom, dining, spare bedroom, kitchen,
toilet, flat roof  $14 200.00

6. Three bedroomed Cottage with three beds, dining, kitchen, toilet and
bath, flat roof $26 500.00

7. Three Bedroomed Cottage, as above with Heaped roof, ceiling,
plumbing, electricals, tiling,  inbuilt kitchen, $46 500.00
8. Two Way Car Garage, Plastered Inside and Outside, ridged roof, store
room, floored $20 500.00
We also do sliding gates, garage doors, aluminum sliding doors, aluminum
window frames

Call Brand Construction Company (Pvt) Ltd
0777980010 (Calls and Whats App)