[Dipleague] EFFECTIVE TEAM BUILDING

info at strategicadvisoryint.org info at strategicadvisoryint.org
Thu May 16 09:05:13 CAT 2019

Strategic Advisory is a leading Business Consultant which delivers
innovative Team Building and Team Development activities and workshops
that energize, unleash creativity and enhance collaboration and
productivity within organisations.

OBJECTIVES OF THE ONE DAY TEAM BULDING PROGRAMS
At the end of the program participants should be able to:

To appreciate the key fundamental principles of team building and its
benefits to their organisation
To bring awareness to the entire team members, why team based
performance is better and beneficial to their organisation
To appreciate that individuals are different and to ensure that their
differences should be harnessed for organisational success
To appreciate that conflict is healthy in organisations if proper
techniques of tackling them are used
To foster a ?We? team based culture  as opposed to the ?I ?
To practise team leadership across all the organisational functionalities
To foster the key principles that makes teams succeed and those that hinder
See a significant increase in open communication and a decrease in
interpersonal conflict
Experience an increase in motivation

Kindly contact us for more information

Regina Mapfumo