Your message will be rejected if:
IT IS FROM A FREE EMAIL ADDRESS (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Please do NOT post multiple messages and duplicates. If you are a new member your posts are being moderated.
If your message is rejected, it will be For ONE or MORE or the following reasons:
- Your message was too big (max 100KB)- shrink the photos of that car, take out the incredimail s...tuff, take out your 300KB logo....and your fifteenth mailscanner virus safe notice.
- You have posted duplicates - it is too time consuming for me to stop duplicates so I will be rejecting any item that has been duplicated - so take the notice that you should not resubmit - also note that the same message is not to be repeated more than once a week.
- You have posted on behalf of a friend - friends should post on their own behalf and if they don't want to "get all that mail" they can turn delivery off.
- You don't have a subject to your email.
- You are sending to dipleague because you are sending something to your whole address list and thought adding another 2700 people can't hurt.
- You believe everyone should share your new ZEN motorcycle philosophy.
- You have picked up on an off-topic argument - like the cooking oil stuff.
- You have sent your reply to the ENTIRE list by replying to a digest email rather than the sender.
- You have decided to ask the list rather than the sender to cc you too - or copy you...
- You are sending an unsubscribe message to the list - if you want to unsubscribe - send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org